Christmas Facebook Quotes
These days Facebook is leading social networking channel. Through Facebook people are connected all over the world. People update their statuses with different quotes. Now Christmas is coming and people will update their statuses with Christmas quotes. Near the Christmas days people will search different Christmas Facebook quotes. We are recommending you here best and latest Christmas Facebook quotes. Our collection is unique and attractive.
- The main thing Jesus and Santa have in
common is that they both look good in a beard.
- You are so special to me.
My life, my light, my everything.
Thank you for being there, my wife.
Have a wonderful Christmas!
- May you have a wonderful Christmas this year.
I wish that all of your dreams come true.
I love you and Happy holidays!
- Everything I want for Christmas is packaged
in the world’s most perfect wrapping YOU!
- I love you more than I could ever say.
Merry Christmas to the Love of My Life!
- Only in souls the Christ is brought to birth, And there He lives and dies.
- All I want for Christmas is to have everyone in my life be healthy, feel loved, and -especially- to know the reason for the season! Love and hugs to all!
- Christmas is not a time nor a season,
but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill,
to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.
- Dear Santa, what I want for Christmas is…
your list with names of naughty girls.
- My Christmas wish not only for me and my family,
but for all of you as well: peace of mind,
health of body, strength of spirit.
- Christmas is a necessity.
There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that
we’re here for something else besides ourselves.
- The message of Christmas is that the visible material world is bound to the invisible spiritual world.
- Who ever said “it’s the thought that counts” was full of crap. No man has ever said “Honey, I got you a thought for Christmas” and lived to tell about it!
- Dear Santa, I refuse to sit on one more old fat man’s lap to get what I want!
Christmas is the keeping-place for memories of our innocence..
- Christmas has a special place in our hearts. Each person cherishes Christmas memories in their own unique way. Every Christmas quote on this page is a unique expression of such memories.
- Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone…
- “Christmas is the keeping-place for memories of our innocence.”
- Dear Santa, You can skip my house this year. He’s everything I ever wanted.
- Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.
- When we were children we were grateful to those who filled our stockings at Christmas!!!
- Every Christmas it’s the same. I always end up playing a shepherd.
- The only real blind person at Christmas-time is he who has not Christmas in his heart.
- At Christmas our house is like a Donnie and Marie Christmas Special.
- Color my life with the chaos of trouble.
- May beautiful moments and happy memories surround you with joy this Christmas.